So last night after a quick bite to eat with my hubby we went to go register, perfect evening right...? well on the way home I had to pee and had a feeling I was getting another UTI. Great I thought, but not too concerned until I walked in the door and sat on the toilet. I felt like I had been punched 5 times in the back on the left side. After an hour of trying anything I could think of shower (yaked) heating pad, snoogle and cuddling in bed I was miserable. We were in the ER waiting for 2 hours before I saw the Dr. who wanted a urine sample. An hour later I got meds, another hour I was off for a kidney/bladder and check baby u/s.
Verdict...possible kidney stone and hydronephrosis (excess kidney fluid). I came home and took Tylenol since the meds they gave me in the hospital were working and I don't want to take percocet unless I have to. Rest and hydration are my discharge instructions.
No comments:
Post a Comment