Monday, October 3, 2011

So upset

Today is a very hard day for me.  As I was getting ready to leave work I realized that Chris's cousin Craig and his gf Amy were going to have there baby.  At first I was very excited, Craig and I had talked about Austin and Craig (Jr.) growing up together.  Craig is a NY fan and I am a Boston fan so our baseball rivalry had also been talked about.  I posted on facebook "God, I just don't understand you!  Austin should be here to welcome his cousin."  This is how I feel for most things but I was trying to express my happiness and depression at the same time.
Later on in the day I saw that baby Craig was born and he was cute.  This made me miss Austin more, I was envious of what I missed and miss everyday! 
Then someone had the audacity to post, "Get over it Jackie, you can have another one"  EXCUSE ME, even if/when Chris and I have another child we will forever be missing our son, he is irreplaceable!  That was one of the rudest, most hurtful comments I have had to encounter during this nightmare.  I am LIVID.  I don't even know what else to say.  I am so happy for Amy & Craig but heart truly breaks for Austin, Chris and myself.  I feel so robbed.  So again, God, I DON'T understand you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment