Saturday, May 11, 2013

28 weeks

On Thursday we got to see Cohen. 
the black circle is the back of his head; you can see his outlined eye, nose and arm
The Dr re-assured us that if he didn't know my previous history he wouldn't be worried about this pregnancy at all.  I'm very happy to say I did zumba 2x this week at 28 weeks.  I feel good but am starting to slow down.



  



HOW FAR ALONG? 28.4

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN:  24# from pre pregnancy


STRETCH MARKS? Happily missing

SLEEP? I SO need a recliner in our room

SIZE OF BABY: Iceberg lettuce

MATERNITY CLOTHES? Very comfortable

GENDER PREDICTION: Officially boy, Cohen John

HAPPY OR MOODY MOST OF THE TIME: becoming more agitated

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK? Dr thinks I'm doing great!  Cohen is over 2# and growing well :)

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK? Having to work tomorrow on Mothers day

MISS ANYTHING? having a normal bladder...I literally peed 30 times today!

MOVEMENT? Yup, he is a great little kicker

FOOD CRAVINGS? I made some amazing spinach/artichoke/jalapeno dip...OH MY YUM!

FOOD AVERSIONS: Nope

LABOR SIGNS? Thankfully not

SYMPTOMS / MOODS? sensitive skin, using lots of lotion and oils

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT? flat

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON? On
LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Cohen's baby shower next Saturday

MILESTONES:
Cohen's boy parts are in...Chris should be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment