
Thursday, December 15, 2011
holiday greetings
Happy Holidays, from the Hawks! This year has definitely been trying but not only on us. We lost Chris' g-ma Campbell, birthed Austin 7 weeks early, lost Austin, Joplin Mo had a tornado, there was an Amtrak train crash, I-Hop shooting, air race crash, my boss found a brain tumor, co-worker has to have surgery for potential thyroid cancer, and on and on! Needless to say I am counting down the days until this horrible year is over! We hopeful 2012 will bless us with a healthy child who plans to stay around with us for our lives, so Chris and I can be grandparents and Kaylee has a little to "raise!" She longs to be a mother to someone. So cheers to the end of 2011, bring on peace, love, happiness and 2012.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment