The story is:
I used to have a blog entitled The Wishing Tree. I would put names of angel's who've passed away onto a paper and tie them to the tree. I would add angels and take photos of their names on my tree. Well then we moved away from our tree and I no longer had access to continue my project.
We've moved our final time and have a perfect little tree. Right now it's winter and the tree is so grey, so I was thinking about making pompoms to go on the tree just for fun. While discussing this my friend asked me if I could make a blue one for her son.
I decided to run with the idea and the puffs made me think of Horton Hears a Who and the famous quote 'a person's a person no matter how small.' And the puffs reminded me of the top of the Truffula Trees from the Lorax. Thus this blog was born.
The Truffula Tree, a place to have your child remembered by name with a colored pompom. You can request a pom pom color and I will do my best to find it for you. Because of the size of the tags I can't do full names but on the blog post I will post your angel's full name and date(s) if you wish plus link to your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment