What a month we have had! Chris and I have been house hunting, exciting and nerve wreaking all at the same time. on March 20th we found a house that BOTH of us liked (never thought that was possible with our extensive requirements) so began the loan process. in the midst of our new
endeavor Chris was wrongfully terminated, I was a very irate wifey, contacted a lawyer but found out fighting
wouldn't be worth the payoff; EXTREMELY
FRUSTRATING! Luckily Chris is amazing at what he does and within a week had a new job. I was also successful when I applied for a per
Diem job. The mega millions jackpot hit an all time high of 640 million and although we
weren't millionaires i did win $170 ;)
So the biggest news of march is we are PREGNANT, (HAD TO SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST)
surprise :)
We are over joyed at our unexpected blessing. We are not sure officially but thinking we will be having a Thanksgiving baby. Our first appointment
isn't until the end of April so we will be updating via our blog...stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment