Friday, April 6, 2012

Baby Hawks 2.0


We want to hear the heart beat then we're letting people know right away, because we need all the prayer we can get!! Please pray for a healthy, strong pregnancy, with no complications and that I will carry to FULL TERM! The end of the month can't come soon enough....

So right now


How far along?Hoping 7 weeks (needs to be verified by Dr)
Total weight gain/loss: same as pre pregnancy
Size of baby: a blueberry Lol
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I do Love comfy clothes
Stretch marks? Hoping to be as lucky as pregnancy #1
Sleep: sleeping more but not too bad
Best moment this week: sounds horrible but acne, means my hcg continues to increase causing breakouts...I will regret saying this soon I'm sure!
Have you told family and friends: nope
Miss Anything? A drink!
Movement: too early
Food cravings: fruit, yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not eating
Have you started to show yet: just flub from 1st pregnancy
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: taking care of me to lower BP and eat healthy
Looking forward to: hearing baby Hawks heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment