Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday update

How far along? 6w5d
Total weight gain/loss: same as pre-prgnancy
Size of baby: sweet pea
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? Thank heavens no
Sleep: normal for a night shifter
Best moment this week: We told our support system on Sunday of our upcoming baby :)
Have you told family and friends: close friends and family
Miss Anything? Still missing a drink
Movement
: I wish really early
Food cravings
: avocados
Anything making you queasy or sick: banana + baby +work=NAUSEA!
Have you started to show yet: I definitely feel big, like I ate too much :(
Gender prediction: Girl ;)
Labor Signs: Thankfully NO!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time
: Happy, well I think anyways ;)
Weekly Wisdom: switching to more bland foods
Looking forward to: telling everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment