How far along? apparently we are 2 weeks behind, 5w5d
Size of baby: grain of rice
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? Thank heavens no
Sleep: normal for a night shifter
Best moment this week: seeing the little flicker of the heart
Have you told family and friends: The Foster's know because they won't be at the birthday party most other friends will find out on Sunday at our birthday party
Miss Anything? Still missing a drink
Movement: I wish really early
Food cravings:pineapple
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: too early, but I feel bigger!Gender prediction: I still think girl
Labor Signs: sooo early, that would be bad!
Belly Button in or out? very much IN
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Weekly Wisdom: eat or get nauseous!
Looking forward to: our next viewing of Baby Hawks...4/26!

Miss Anything? Still missing a drink
Movement: I wish really early
Food cravings:pineapple
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: too early, but I feel bigger!Gender prediction: I still think girl
Labor Signs: sooo early, that would be bad!
Belly Button in or out? very much IN
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Weekly Wisdom: eat or get nauseous!
Looking forward to: our next viewing of Baby Hawks...4/26!


No comments:
Post a Comment