TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: up 2#
STRETCH MARKS?: not ever...I hope
SLEEP?: a lot, when I'm not working
SIZE OF BABY: 5.8 CM from head to butt
YOU TOLD FAMILY?: we are out, almost everyone knows
HAVE YOU STARTED TO SHOW?: I'm showing
GENDER PREDICTION: many girl guesses
HAPPY OR MOODY MOST OF THE TIME: Happy, well I think anyways ;)
BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: as always seeing the bean
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: bean not cooperating, another scan this afternoons :)
MISS ANYTHING?: glass of wine
MOVEMENT?: moving like crazy, until we need bean in one position then sleeping
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Qudoba
FOOD AVERSIONS: nada
LABOR SIGNS?: No and hopefully not for a very long time.
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: watch out mood swings :p
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: feeling movement, gender reveal
MILESTONES: no more progesterone suppositories!
After the Bean's failed appointment (3 times, 2 hours and still no luck) I got to go back and wait for an HOUR! Luckily with my friend Brandy there Bean cooperated and the Dr got the image needed for the first trimester screen. Chris and I did the Counsyl genetic screening and will get the results back in approximately 2 weeks. Hopefully by next week we will have the results of the first trimester screen. This blood test along with the images taken looks for down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. Have a great week :)

No comments:
Post a Comment