Monday, January 7, 2013

10 weeks

Feeling pretty good and proud of myself for shedding the holiday weight I put on but we are back down.  I did zumba tonight and I am planning on continuing until it's too much.  I just listen to my body and don't do all the jumping I used to.

HOW FAR ALONG? 10 weeks 2 days
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  back to pre-preg wt 138
STRETCH MARKS?:  I hope never to see these beautiful things ;)
SLEEP?:  much better with our new gel mattress pad
SIZE OF BABY: a grape but looks like a gummy bear
HAVE YOU TOLD FAMILY?: Kaylee found out while she was here, she is excited
HAVE YOU STARTED TO SHOW?: I'm all bloat!
GENDER PREDICTION: I have NO idea!
HAPPY OR MOODY MOST OF THE TIME: Happy, well I think anyways ;)
BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  as always seeing the bean
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  so far so good
MISS ANYTHING?:  my summer Shandy beer
MOVEMENT?:  Baby was moving today, but too early for me to feel
FOOD CRAVINGS?:  occasional sweets but mostly carbs
FOOD AVERSIONS: none
LABOR SIGNS?:  No and hopefully not for a very long time.
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  pregnancy rhinitis(sp) wake up stuffy, sneeze all day then drip until bed...
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: feeling baby move but seeing s/he next week
MILESTONES: past 8 weeks which was a mental relief after losing my last pregnancy


So my fabulous friend Aimee put my mind at ease today by showing the little bean.  I was embarrassed when she told me that my gas was blocking the baby...poor child.  Good thing s/he has a pool of water surrounding and protecting from my insides.  The picture shows beans head on the right with the dark spot being eyes.  On top is a little arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment