Friday, December 28, 2012

Ahh laziness

Nauseated but hungry. Tired but unable to sleep. Pudgy but not pregnant-looking. In pain from a variety of complaints and suffering from a weakened immune system but forbidden from taking most over-the-counter remedies. Moody and cranky and irritable and weepy...welcome to the first 9 (tomorrow) weeks of pregnancy!  I'm laughing out load as  I read my friends blog about women showing up to ultra sound appointments in pj's.  Not condoning it but it is easier (as I'm writing my beautiful 8 yr old step daughter brings me breakfast in bed). I'm indulging in laziness, but I did go to zumba last night :-)
HOW FAR ALONG?:  8 weeks 6 days, so far progesterone suppositories are working!


TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  2 lbs, blaming the holidays :-)


STRETCH MARKS?:  I hope never to see these beautiful things ;)
SLEEP?:  restless, between waking to pee, having an extra visitor occasionally in our bed I continuously toss


Size of baby: gummy bear or kidney bean

Have you told family and friends: family & close friends


Have you started to show yet: I definitely feel big, like I ate too much :(

Gender prediction: Girl


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, well I think anyways ;)

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  on Christmas my midwife friend did an ultra sound to see the bean, constant reassurance to help this anxious mama


WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  working Christmas Eve, Christmas and the day after

MISS ANYTHING?:  my summer Shandy beer


MOVEMENT?:  Baby is moving, but too small to feel anything yet!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  I just want to EAT, then after 2 bites I'm full...gotta love left overs


LABOR SIGNS?:  No and hopefully not for a very long time.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  occasional nausea but once I get over laziness and get out of bed to eat this subsides.  I'm perfectly pleasant all the time...just ask my husband.  LOL


BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In, along with my belly button ring, which I really need to take out since I'm not 16 anymore!


WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Telling Kaylee, she thinks she knows but we have not confirmed.  We know she will be thrilled but can't stand her heart to break again.

I guess I should get out of bed, get dressed and enjoy my day with Kaylee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment