Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Officially there is a HEARTBEATing inside me ;)
I was SO nervous going to see Dr. Whitten...I even told him so!  He did see a cyst but said it was to be expected with this ovulation because it has been awhile.  12.12.12 we a great day but then I was off to a Christmas party with my co-workers.  Do you know how hard it is to hide the fact you are NOT drinking from people when you are not ready for the world to know you are pregnant?!  I'm glad they became too intoxicated to notice my margarita was a virgin one and not nearly as yummy as the 1800 tequila my husband add to all of his!  Chris is move vocal about not telling people but I'm horrible at keeping my mouth shut.  Today I was 6 weeks 4 days with a due date of 8.3.13.  I'm praying this kid can stay and cook a long 39 weeks....off to bed.  Please pray for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment