Sunday, December 9, 2012

third time's a charm...

Nov 14-I had my first appointment with Dr whitten the fertility specialist who performed an Ultrasound and thought he saw something abnormal, he wanted to come back 12/12/12 for another ultrasound.  He saw mature eggs but still not ovulating.  " you should get your period in a week or two!"  Talk about depressing!  he decided to redraw blood and see if there is any problems
Nov 28-12 vials of blood drawn per Dr Whittens request
Nov 29-talking to my trainer, I mentioned I'm not losing weight though I've been diligent about getting fit, still no period...
Nov 30-POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST :-)  blood test showed hcg +1400.  I should be excited but now I'm nervous because my hcg is higher with this pregnancy at 2 weeks than with my last 2 pregnancies.  This could mean the egg is in the wrong spot, I have a chemical pregnancy or there is more than 1 baby :-)  I get the pleasure of starting progesterone suppositories...oh joy :p
Dec  3-hcg +4900, viable pregnancy :-)   my friend who is an ultrasound technician confirms a gestational sac
Dec 9-so that's the last 3 weeks of our lives, cautiously optimistic...

If we haven't told you yet, please don't say anything!  Pray for this new baby, we have a healthy & happy pregnancy with a baby who sticks with us












 

No comments:

Post a Comment