38 weeks was organizing Cohen's room. The painting was done by Chris' sister Hannah in remembrance of Austin. I was proud to show all of his books that were given to us in lieu of cards from his baby shower.
I wanted Cohen's room to be colorful. I picked a new bedding set that makes his room "pop" The Monkey paintings were given to Austin so I tried to use bubbie's things too.
I love this picture of Kaylee holding my belly and the frame was from our wedding.
"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your HEART!" My boys have my heart and they don't even know it.
HOW FAR ALONG? 39.1
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: don't want to know
STRETCH MARKS? I've been very lucky
SLEEP? impossible
SIZE OF BABY: HUGE, my guess is 7#
MATERNITY CLOTHES? outgrown
GENDER PREDICTION: Officially boy, Cohen John
HAPPY OR MOODY MOST OF THE TIME: moody...it is +100 degrees
BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK? knowing Cohen is healthy and STILL cooking
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK? Cohen is no coming out anytime soon
MISS ANYTHING? bending over when I drop something
MOVEMENT? Yup, he is constantly moving
FOOD CRAVINGS? Ice-cream snicker bars
FOOD AVERSIONS: Nope
LABOR SIGNS? I would love to be dialating, but am not doing a thing...tightly closed :(
SYMPTOMS / MOODS? occasional cramping, nothing consistent
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT? Out
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON? my honeymoon ring from my right hand
LOOKING FORWARD TO...? the safe arrival of our bean
MILESTONES: I have been pregnant for 254 days...I feel like the hungry little caterpillar...
On Monday 7.15 I had acupuncture and rode the quads to get Cohen "descending"
On Tuesday 7.16 I worked
On Wednesday 7.17 I went to a health spa using the Chi machine and foot detoxification; I borrowed Ashley's ball and rocked for awhile followed by the deed with Chris
On Thursday 7.18 I was checked by my Dr and CLOSED so I went and had a massage
On Friday 7.19 I went to Lake Tahoe for the day, Chris and I went to Bertha Miranda's for dinner where I tried to eat spicy (I'm a wimp)
On Saturday 7.20 I worked, drank oregano tea and had sex again (not fun when pregnant)
On Sunday 7.21 I worked
On Monday 7.22 I got a pedicure and it was a full moon. Oh the princess had her baby
On Tuesday 7.23 I worked and walked...EVERYWHERE including the stairs
Today Wednesday 7.24 I got checked and was closed...I give up :(







No comments:
Post a Comment