Time is flying by! Cohen has started smiling and laughing. He loves his play mat, being outside and cuddling with mom. He HATES when mommy leaves for zumba (really it's colic but I like to say it's that I'm gone)
Cohen is great at sleeping at night now we are trying to get a daytime nap schedule he is also become a hater of the bottle and his pacifier. At his 2 month well visit he was 11#8oz, 23" and had a 15" head! He is teething now so he is crabbier then we have experienced which could be part of the mommy leaving problem. Did I mention he LOVES cuddling with mom :)
 |
| mommy is back to the gym! |
 |
| 3 pregos, 3 babies |
 |
| play time with Grant who is younger and bigger ;) |
 |
| Amilia got in the action |
 |
| Cheering on daddy's team. |
 |
| future pilot |
 |
| baby Vaylen and Cohen have walk dates (changing time) |
 |
| Visiting Dr. Cliff so I'm not so crabby |
 |
| 2 months old! |
 |
| cuddling mom |
 |
| scouting guns with dad |
 |
| ready to go shooting. He really was awake |
 |
| I just want to sleep through Monday |
 |
| Happy boy! |

So dad was playing with Cohen in the mirror and didn't listen to me so he pee'd all over him after his shower. I had to re-bathe and then play with daddy in the mirror ;)
Bumbo time. At first I wasn't a fan but I'm starting to like some independence...

 |
| Everyone was eating so I decided I would chew on Leo |
 |
| Mommy thought this was appropriate for shots...it didn't work, they still scared me and I cried...a LOT! |
I was a happy boy moving around before my shots...

I have mastered the pouty lip even in my sleep!
Macy loves to "guard" Cohen while he plays in the morning.
We are thankful for everyday with Cohen and I constantly wonder what
Austin would think of him and can only imagine the trouble they would be
getting into. I am savoring this last month I have off before I go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment