Tuesday, May 1, 2012

D&C

The last 24 hours were painfully hard. The majority of my time was spent on the couch curled in a ball hoping this wasn't my life. I am very thankful for all thoughts, prayers, txt and phone calls I received. My father-in-law took me to the hospital this afternoon. I was so ready for medicine and starving from not eating all day. I also had an EKG done in the hospital and was told I have a "athletes heart" because I have sinus bradycardia...that just means its slow, other than that no worries. I figured I was paying enough money to be there why not get checked out. A friend stopped by to visit and before I knew it I was in the OR. I woke up to Chris kissing my forehead and surprisingly no pain. We got in the car to find a parking ticket (good ole Renown) and went to get food! My dad checked on me and now back to more couch time with the hubby. I'm off of work tonight and tomorrow then going to see how I feel after that...visitors welcome as bordem will set in fast I'm sure. G'night

Lord, your "bigger plan" hurts my earthly heart at times. Hug my babies for me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment