 |
| Hannah & Kara |
 |
| Carla, Abby & Christa |
 |
| Christa, Abby & Carla |
 |
| Christa & Carla |
After all that has happened I needed to get away and spend some time with my family. I traveled to Iowa for some down time. I spent time with my nieces and nephew who are all growing SO fast. They are all excited to show they are almost or are taller then me which doesn't take much!
Yesterday was Austin's due date. I hoped I would wake up and this would all be a horrible nightmare. I would be in my bed and could redo everything thing differently on Sunday May 15th. I would have woke Chris up, I would have pumped or set my cell phone alarm or gone into Austin's room to feed him. I will forever life with the "what ifs"
No comments:
Post a Comment