4 weeks ago Austin left us and I think it will take me a long time before I like Sundays again because right now I HATE them. Chris, Kaylee and I went with our friends Ashley and David to Markleeville California to white water raft. Chris and I have been before but this was Kaylee's first time. She LOVED it, well except the getting wet part. The water was FREEZING and the river was ripping (fast and full) but we had a blast. Half way down we stopped at the hot springs to have lunch but they weren't kidding when they said HOT springs, it was too hot to get into. As we were eating lunch we were told this truck tried to cross the river (dumb idea) and got stuck. Seriously a new Ford F350 was left there for whom ever could get it out.

After lunch Chris said a prayer and we spread some of Austins ashes. I find comfort in having his ashes with us because then he is still "with me" I miss him more then words can describe and get frustrated when people ask me if I'm moving on? NO I am adjusting to the life I have now been given without my son :(
No comments:
Post a Comment